The Incredible Testimony Of One Of Our Readers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 Posted by Shattered Paradigm

A while back one of our readers named Paul shared his incredible testimony with us. Since it was just posted in the comments to one of our articles, many of you may have missed it.

I have posted his testimony below and I hope that it will be a great encouragement and inspiration to all of us.....

-----

I am so glad that you are all Christian and I also am a committed Christian. I previously had led a life of crime and serious heroin abuse and it landed me in prison for over 11 years here in New York State.

But while there, God literally and miraculously saved me and I became born again in cell No.# 136 on the C-West Tier of the Albany County Jail in Albany NY.


After this life changing experience I never looked back.

I became involved with the First Assembly of God Church here in Albany and while I was incarcerated I went through bible college and passed the required courses to allow me to become a Pastor or "Licenced Minster with Music Emphasis," as they call it. Sheesh!

But I recognize that the true requirment for one to become a Pastor or minister in Christ's church is simply the desire to SERVE Him and His church with all our heart, mind and soul.

Thank you for being so kind in light of my rather blunt question but I sort of was looking or a statement of faith of sorts.

God bless you all and May He continue to bless you in your ministry.

Talk with you soon.

Your brother In Jesus Christ our coming KING!

Paul

1 comments:

  1. Worg said...

    LOL. Adults with imaginary friends are stupid.

Post a Comment